Broadway Electric Recliner with Independent Tilt
The Broadway comes with an electric recline feature that can be used by the carer or user to tilt the position of the chair and elevate the legs. The back angle remains constant to ensure comfort and support as the chair changes position.
The carer can also manually tilt the chair using a lever on the push handle to ensure safe portering of users and to allow the carer to gently change the user’s position to help pressure management.
– The Push Handle comes with rubber grips and a lever to adjust the angle of the chair into a reclined position.
– The electric recline can be controlled by either an easy to use handset controller or with an option to upgrade to a button controller in the wing of the chair.
– Separate waterfall back cushions can be individually repositioned and adjusted for comfort and support.
– Back cushions can be removed and replaced with more supportive lateral styles.
– The seat height can be adjusted from 17″ to 23″ using the height adjustable footplate.
– The seat depth can be adjusted with 1″ or 2″ adjuster pads that fit behind the back cushions.
– Choose internal seat cushions from a range of pressure care management solutions.
– The back cushions, seat cushions and the leg rest are upholstered in a vapour permeable multi-way stretch fabric, to aid pressure care. The fabric is washable at 95C and available in a range of colours.
– The leg rest is upholstered in a deep memory foam cover for additional comfort when in a reclined position. The cover can easily be removed for cleaning or if not required.
– A height adjustable footplate is provided as standard on the Broadway.
– The Broadway comes with four heavy duty lockable castors.
– This chair can be upgraded with a rechargeable battery system providing freedom from an electricity supply when in use.
"*" indicates required fields
*We promise to beat any like-for-like quote, call us on 01279 465863 or visit our showroom today to find out more.